Saturday 5 September 2015

Run - running in Greece

It's hard to believe, sitting here on a grey day in a hoodie and trousers, that 10 days ago I was running on this beach under this blue sky.



This is the first time ever that I've managed to run consistently on holiday. Luckily there were a couple of easy(-ish) short running routes from or villa so I managed a run most mornings - sometimes it was only a couple of miles, occasionally it was 4 or 5 miles, but most importantly I did it.  It made me feel fit and energized on holiday, and it's making me feel brilliant now I'm back home as every run I've done so far since getting back has been really enjoyable.

2 comments:

  1. Run with a view!!! That looks brilliant. I like how going away and setting up a habit can sometimes lead to keeping the habit going at home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spot for running! Even a lapsed runner like me could be persuaded to drag myself out of bed on holiday to run there.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not sure if anyone reads this. But if you do, and you'd like to comment, I'd get very excited. And would try to reply. Thanks!