Saturday 31 January 2015

Cook - Lemon drizzle cake

It's not really lemon drizzle cake, it's 'Lemon-syrup loaf cake' from How to be a domestic goddess , but we always forget to call it that.



I take a more slapdash approach than Nigella and bung everything in the bowl together, mix fiercely and bake - seems to work out ok most of the time. I made this because a lovely friend came round for a cup of tea and a chat and it always feels welcoming to offer freshly baked cake.

Too much glare and the odd shadow in this photo.  I think I need to work on styling my photos - not much in my life is 'styled' but it might help a bit here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not sure if anyone reads this. But if you do, and you'd like to comment, I'd get very excited. And would try to reply. Thanks!