Wednesday 11 March 2015

Run - crosstraining again

More crosstraining today. I took a yoga class for the first time in ages and remembered how much I love yoga.  I'm not a natural yogi - lack of flexibility and the inability to focus my mind on all the breathing stuff means I'm never quite in sync with the rest of the class.  But it's very relaxing and an hour of yoga makes me feel like I've had a lovely massage. Often bits of me I didn't know existed ache (in a good way) the next day.

Picture fail today - I tried to take a photo of my feet in an interesting yoga pose but quite frankly the combination of knobbly feet and electric lighting made the photos truly repulsive. Maybe I'll manage two photos tomorrow instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not sure if anyone reads this. But if you do, and you'd like to comment, I'd get very excited. And would try to reply. Thanks!