Sunday 15 March 2015

Run - rolling

I'm back running - hurrah!  A sensible week of rest, cross-training and brutal sports massage has eased off the tightness in my calf so I did a gentle jog yesterday and a slow steady 10 miler today, and everything seems fine.



My sensible head is telling me to stick with the stretching and rolling to hopefully prevent future muscle tightness, so I'm frequently to be found balancing precariously on a big blue foam roller (when not being rolled on, it's often repurposed by my boys as a battering ram ).  It's all worth it though - 4 weeks to the marathon and I really want to get to the start line in good shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not sure if anyone reads this. But if you do, and you'd like to comment, I'd get very excited. And would try to reply. Thanks!