Wednesday 4 February 2015

Craft - in progress

Today I had a spare couple of hours so I thought I'd get on with some gentle crafting.  This turned into emptying out many bags of half-finished projects, trying to work out exactly how many things I have on the go at the moment.




"Too many" is the answer.

Currently started or half made are:
2 blankets
1 cushion cover
4 hot water bottle covers
1 top
1 banner
2 blinds
6 covered files
3 placemats

And that doesn't include 12 projects I have planned (= sourced all the materials for) but not yet started, or the wishlist of 6 new techniques I'd really like to try.  I think I need to get a grip - maybe I could concentrate on one project a month and actually finish some things this year ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not sure if anyone reads this. But if you do, and you'd like to comment, I'd get very excited. And would try to reply. Thanks!