Tuesday 17 February 2015

Run - walk don't run

I was going to try and do a shortish run after we got back from our walk today, but walking further and longer than we'd planned (nearly 8 miles on very undulating terrain) followed by a very lovely cream tea made me reassess my plan. I decided spending a decent amount of time on my feet meant I didn't really need to go for a run after all so today will count as cross-training.


This is the valley that made up the last section of our walk. It was definitely worth missing a run today to walk through this amazing countryside in glorious weather with a lovely group of family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm not sure if anyone reads this. But if you do, and you'd like to comment, I'd get very excited. And would try to reply. Thanks!